I am so glad that you found me and hope you will stay awhile. My name is Sarah and I am a certified nutritionist who strives to help each and every client I work with reach his or her personal goals. I studied both Human Nutrition and Psychology while at Clemson so I bring well rounded holistic approach to the table. I've developed what I like to call wellness plans and have recently decided to begin working with clients remotely.
I call my nutrition plans wellness plans because I'm a firm believer that what we eat is directly correlated to how we feel which affects our entire lives. My wellness plans aim not just to change your diet but to help change you as a person become both healthier and happier for the long term. My sincere goal is to help every client I work with become the absolute best version of themselves they can possible be as cheesy as that sounds.
Here are 7 fun facts about me so we can get to know each other a little better.
- I am a Southern girl and I love southern food. You can find my healthy spin on traditional southern dishes scattered throughout my blog.
- I am a newlywed as of August to my sweet husband Greg.
- I am a puppy Mama to two Bella a pug and Quincy a Golden Retriever. I keep hoping for a mini pig and some chickens one day.
- I try to be joyful everyday but I'm still mastering that skill. One of my favorite quotes is " Everyday may not be good but there is something good in everyday." I do my best to always find the good be it in people or an experience.
- I love wine and making homemade cocktails. Oh and cheese.
- I'm an old soul and an admitted homebody.
- I enjoy exercising but hate lifting weights. No beast mode here.